Small TVs these days often mean small sound. As far as down-sizing goes, it seems that it is not only the job sector that is affected. Portability and style are what people go for nowadays. Rather than purchase a TV the size of a first generation computer, people tend to go for smaller and better-looking ones. Unfortunately, Smaller TVs means you have to endure a less powerful and less impressive sound system. Although some TVs produce quality sounds, most of them are expensive and are less popular with the majority. It then presents a dilemma in its simplest form.
The solution to this dilemma is a soundbar.
Comparison Chart of 10 Best Selling Soundbar in 2019
|VIZIO SB2821-D6 28-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound bar||95dB sound pressure, wireless subwoofer, Bluetooth seamless streaming||$$$|
|VIZIO SB2920-C6 29-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar||95dB sound level, Bluetooth connection, DTS audio technology||$$|
|Yamaha ATS-1070R Factory Recertified Refurbished Sound Bar||Built-in Bluetooth and subwoofers, ultra-slim design, easy setup||$$$|
|Yamaha YAS-108 Sound Bar||Built-in subwoofer, Bluetooth seamless streaming, easy setup||$$$|
|Sonos PLAYBAR TV Soundbar||compatible with Alexa, wireless streaming, 9 amplifiers powered||$$$|
|All-new Sonos Beam – Compact Smart TV Soundbar||works with Amazon Alexa, wireless streaming, easy and quick Setup||$$$|
|Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System||universal remote control, Bluetooth wireless streaming, dialogue mode||$$$|
|Samsung HW-N450 Soundbar||wireless subwoofer for deep bass, Bluetooth streaming, best for Samsung TVs||$$$|
|ABOX Soundbar with Subwoofer||110dB sound level, 4 full-range speakers, Bluetooth wireless and wired, works with multi devices||$$$|
|TaoTronics Sound Bars for TV (Updated Version)||Bluetooth wireless and wired connection, two modes control, 34" shortened body||$$|
the best soundbar under $300 – Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
best soundbar for Tcl tv – Wohome S9920
best soundbar for LG oled – Sony X9000F with Dolby Atmos
best soundbar JBL – JBL Bar Studio 2.0-Channel
Is a soundbar worth it?
Soundbars also referred to as speaker bars, are slim, sometimes wide, short and thin speakers that possess diverse drivers that are pointed towards users. The prices range from about $100-$2000. They are primarily designed to improve the quality of your TV sound.
Primarily, speakers that are within the TV are small and most times, do not produce deep bass sounds and loud treble sounds. These sounds are handled by its woofers and tweeters. There are two types of sound bars namely: passive and active soundbars
A passive soundbar makes use of a separate receiver while an active soundbar makes use of built-in amplifiers.
As far as quality goes, sound bars are perfect for complimentary and interior designs and they require no maintenance cost.
Which sound bar has the best bass
A sound bar that comes with a subwoofer produces deep, powerful and high-quality sound. Subwoofers produce a better and fuller sound. They ultimately enhance your music by creating the ultimate bass effect. Soundbars sometimes come with subwoofers. They can be connected wirelessly through a Bluetooth connection or a wired connection. So, if you are in search of getting the best bass out of your soundbar, you should probably get one with a subwoofer.
Things to consider while shopping a good sound bar
Apart from sound bars being good and all, there are few things you should make a note of:
- The size: Soundbars are available in different sizes and shapes. If you will be placing the soundbar beside the TV, it is important to make sure that the soundbar is not longer than the TV. It is also important that the height is not such that it would obstruct the TV and make the remote control inaccessible to the TV. For more on sizes, you can check out details online;
- The connection: this may take the form of Wifi or Bluetooth connection. If you are interested in wireless streaming, you should opt in for a sound bar that supports Bluetooth connectivity. If you are interested in listening to sounds in multiple rooms, then a sound bar with a Wifi connection is your best bet;
- Test before use: Different sound bars produce different sounds. Before making the final purchase, ensure you thoroughly test it;
- Warranty: Most sound bars come with a 12-month warranty. To keep safe, check out the warranty before purchase;
- Design and style: while this may appear superficial, sound bars often project aesthetic design and taste. So bars should be capable of sitting well within the room and adding style.
Soundbars are simple and inexpensive, a simple way to add value to your sound.